Thursday, December 20, 2012

All I want for Christmas ...

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year.  Really.   I do not need anything.  I have more than enough clothes in my closet, ditto the shoes.  I am making my really tasty chocolate chip cookies to give to friends (and I will leave some in the mail box for the mailman, too).

Dropping hints to friends does not work, so I thought I would try the direct approach to you.  I do not need it, but I would like an Amazon or a Barnes & Noble gift card so I can buy books ... to read ...

Yes, of course, I will leave cookies for you on the plate that says "Cookies for Santa," and in the Mug "Milk for Santa", you will find  Port City Pale Ale, a local Alexandria, VA, beer.  It's really good.  You will love it.

Carrots for the reindeer.  Give Rudolph a hug for me. You know much I love him! 

Lots of love,

Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment