Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Ena and Bee by Ana de Sagrera

 


The late Ana de Sagrera's fabulous Ena y Bee has been translated into English and will be available in the United States in January.


The book's title in English is Ena and Bee.

The book was published by Fonthill in the United Kingdom in May.  I make a few pennies on every sale from purchases through a book link.    Once you have clicked a book link, you can move to other departments: electronics, food, clothing, pet supplies, office supplies ... anything on Amazon.  I will receive a teeny percentage from Amazon for every purchase made through the original link.

Amazon got rid of the search box more than a year ago so it is important to go through a link.  Amazon and amazon.co.uk reward me with Amazon gift cards.

I need to earn $10 a month or more to get a gift in the US.  The threshold in the UK is £25.00.  It takes me at least two years to earn £25.00.

The pennies I earn does not come from the buyer or the seller, but from Amazon sharing "profits."

Enjoy shopping!!   Thanks for your support.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment