Saturday, April 21, 2018

Harry & Meghan Love Story Coloring Book and Harry and Meghan Paper Dolls


It is no surprise that book and magazine publishers are rushing out Harry and Meghan royal wedding publications.  Royal Book News will try to report and review on what I find here in the USA and in May in England.  Yes, I will be in Windsor for the wedding.

So far my favorites are Harry and Meghan A Love Story Coloring Book ($9.99) and Harry and Meghan Paper Dolls ($9.99) from Dover Publications, which has been publishing paper doll books for decades.  I remember getting the Charles and Diana Paper dolls book back in 1981.

Dover has paid attention to detail with both publications.  The paper dolls are a delight.  Immaculate detail has been paid to Harry and Meghan's outfits.

Eileen Rudisill Miller has drawn 14 outfits including Meghan's engagement dress, her Christmas dress, the coat and dress that she wore in Nottingham and Henry's Blues and Royals uniform.  Each costume includes the designer information and where it was worn.




Oh, I wish I were a little girl!   The adult in me, however, says it is better to display the Paper Doll book as the drawings are so good.

I am glancing at the coloring book and wondering ... where are my crayons?

Little girls and ... yes, we big girls will enjoy the paper dolls and the coloring book.  Seriously, I need crayons.

Kudos to Dover!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsnb_LdCo6Y


Dover is offering readers of Royal Book News and Royal Musings a 25% discount on orders.  Please use the code WDBD when you order  -- and you must use the link below for this special promotion.

http://www.doverpublications.com/harryandmeghan?utm_source=Dov&utm_medium=WebAd&utm_campaign=WDBD

No comments:

Post a Comment