Thursday, November 9, 2023

The Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II


I spotted this magazine while in the checkout line at Target.  I grabbed it and added it to my items.  A good purchase.  I am surprised by how good it is.

The Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II is a 98-page magazine published by A360 Media.  The price is $13.99.  

It is well-illustrated and well-researched as the writers focus on how the coronation made the queen an international star, the voice of a nation.  There are also articles on the procession, the pomp and pageantry, and the guest list.  The final article is about the Coronation of Charles III.

I have seen this publication in the magazine sections and checkout lines at several supermarkets, Target, and Walmart.  It is also sold at Barnes & Noble and other bookstores.


https://amzn.to/42YH4XB

No comments:

Post a Comment