Talking about milking for all its worth, Hello, the British weekly glossy magazine, is about to publish its third commemorative royal wedding issue. The May 7 and May 14 issues of the magazine were largely dedicated to coverage of the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Now comes word of ANOTHER special issue:
HELLO! ROYAL WEDDING SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION – Available to buy from Wednesday May 25. [This applies to the United Kingdom. I would hope that the magazine will also be shipped to North America.]
Since our very first issue in 1988 featuring Princess Anne on the front cover, HELLO! has been synonymous with royalty. And, having followed the relationship of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from the very beginning, HELLO! is the best source for coverage of their royal romance.
Now you can get a complete, intimate and detailed chronicle of Prince William and Kate’s relationship in a historic souvenir edition. From their early days meeting at university through to their historic wedding day, which drew a global audience of billions, it’s a must-have for any fan of the British monarchy and sure to become a collector’s edition to keep for years to come.
This exclusive souvenir issue includes:
• Full coverage of the wedding of the century, from the arrival of guests and the ceremony to the processions and the kisses on the balcony, in glorious colour photos
• The story of the royal romance
• The charming engagement interview
• William and Kate: A King and Queen in the making
• Preparations for the big day, including details of Kate’s tiara, hair, make-up – and that dress
• Royal brides through history
The Duke and Duchess’s family trees
Do I want this: of course! I want it, and I want it NOW!